Ships in 5 - 7 business days.
UniRac SolarMount Standard Rail 310168C Clear 168 In. Pre-Cut
Pre-cut into equal halves so it can ship ground, instead of freight. Some sanding may be required. Please contact us for special cutting requests. Because the rails are pre-cut, we do not accept returns and our "Exchanges or Returns" policy does not apply, except for damaged/defective items.
See also uncut rails that ship freight: UniRac SolarMount Standard Rail, Clear
SolarMount is the most versatile PV mounting rail system on the market today. Unirac has engineered installer-friendly components for maximum flexibility, allowing you to solve virtually any PV mounting challenge.
The SolarMount system is engineered for the maximum flexibility possible in planning, locating, and installing your PV array. On the roof or ground, SolarMount components assemble into structures that support a variety of PV array configurations. Designed for high profile or low, whichever suits your unique site. Never worry that it won't meet code.
Splice your UniRac SolarMount Standard Rail, Clear, Pre-Cut halves with the UniRac SolarMount Integrated Bonding Splice Bar, Serrated Clear 303018C
- Flush, high-profile or low-profile configurations
- Roof or ground mount
- Pitched or flat roof
Ease of installation
- Installer-friendly components
- Minimized penetration with longer attachment spans than competitive products
- Designed with customer input
- 310132C: 132 Inch rail cut equally into 66 Inch halves
- 310168C: 168 Inch rail cut equally into 84 Inch halves
- 310204C: 204 Inch rail cut equally into 102 Inch halves
- 310240C: 240 Inch rail cut equally into 120 Inch halves