Ships in 5 - 6 business days.
Exclusive Visi-Trip® indicator provides clear and instant identification of a tripped circuit breaker.
The industry leader in circuit protection is easily recognized by the industry's only trip indicator—the red Visi-Trip® Indicator makes it easy to spot a tripped circuit breaker. The Square D® exclusive Qwik-Open® protection is standard on all 15 A and 20 A circuit breakers— trip reaction within 1/60th of a second. No other circuit breaker trips faster.
- Commercial Status: Commercialised
- Product or Component Type: Miniature Circuit Breaker
- Range of Product: QO
- [In] Rated Current: 20 A
- Product Certifications: CSA and UL Listed
- [Ue] Rated Operational Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- Mounting Mode: Plug-In
- Poles Description: 2 Poles
- Short-Circuit Current: 10 kA
- Number of Spaces Required: 2
- Circuit Breaker Type: Standard
- Circuit Breaker Application: HACR Rated
- Electrical Connection: Pressure Plate
- AWG Gauge: 14...8 AWG Aluminum and 14...8 Copper
- Accessory / Separate Part Type: None
- Package Weight: 0.53 Lbs
- Country of Origin: MX
- RoHS: Will be Compliant on 3Q2014