Ships in 5 - 6 business days.
Square D HUB361RB Heavy Duty Safety Switch, Switch not fusible, HD 600V 30A 3-Pole NEMA3R.
Square D® heavy duty safety switches are designed for commercial and industrial applications where maximum performance and continuity of service is vital. Like our general duty switches, they too can provide over-current and short circuit protection when equipped with fuses. When equipped with either a factory-installed solid neutral assembly or a field-installed equipment grounding kit (some exceptions apply), the switches are also suitable for use as service equipment.
- Fusible and Non-Fusible
- 240 Vac or 600 Vac maximum
- 30–1200 A
- Up to 200 kA SCCR, utilizing appropriately rated Class R fuses and Class R fuse kits or Class L and Class J fuses
- Horsepower rated for motor applications
- Enclosures available: stainless steel NEMA Types 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 5 or 12; NEMA Type 4X fiberglass, cast aluminum, or KRYDON; NEMA Types 7 and 9
- UL Listed, File E2875
- Meets or exceeds NEMA KS1
- Visible blade switches for positive "OFF" indication
- Quick-make, quick-break operating mechanisms
- Dual cover interlock
- Color coded "ON" - "OFF" indicator handle
- Cover padlock hasp and handle lock-off provision for multiple padlocks
- Spring reinforced plated copper fuse clips
- Tangential combination knockouts
- Insulated, bonded solid neutral assemblies
- Wire terminations suitable for aluminum or copper conductors