Ships in 5 - 6 business days.
General duty safety switches are designed for residential and commercial applications where durability and economy are prime considerations. Typical loads are lighting, air conditioning and appliances. When equipped with fuses, over-current and short circuit protection is also available. The switches are also suitable as service equipment when equipped with a factory-installed neutral assembly or a field-installed equipment grounding kit.
Square D Switch Nonfusible GD 240V 200A 3P NEMA3R
- Product or component type: Single Throw Safety Switch
- [In] rated current: 200 A
- Product certifications: UL listed
- NEMA degree of protection: NEMA 3R
- Disconnector device type: Non-fusible disconnect
- Device composition: None
- Device mounting: Surface
- Number of poles: 3
- Electrical connection: Lugs
- Series name: General duty