Ships in 7 - 10 business days.
PV/RHH/RHW-2 Wire for Solar Panels, Copper Conductor, Single-Insulated 10 AWG, 19-Strand 1000VDC/2000VDC, UL4703 Black, 90C Wet or Dry with genuine Multi-Contact MC4 Connectors. Cable is Made in the USA.
Designed to permit time-saving, dependable series cabling of solar panels and is compatible with the largest range of solar panel system products. This solar panel PV cable is used between photovoltaic arrays with Multi-Contact (MC4) cable connectors.
Appropriate for use in solar power applicatioins that require 2,000 volt rating.
Type Photovoltaic copper conductors are suitable for outdoor rooftop applications without conduit and for use in conduits and raceways installed underground in conduit in wet locations, and where condensation and moisture accumulations within the conduit do not exceed 90ºC. Applications requiring direct burial is permitted for Type Photovoltaic per UL-854. Applications requiring type Photovoltaic conductor, temperatures shall not exceed 90ºC in wet or dry locations.
- Underwriters Laboratories Standards UL-4703, UL-854, UL-44
- ICEA T-29-520 (210,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test
- Complies with UL’s VW-1 (Vertical Wire) Flame Test
- NEMA WC70/ICEA S-95-658
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC)
- RoHS compliant.
- ARRA 2009; Section 1605 "Buy American" Compliant
- Flexibility at Low Temperature Test. Carries -40˚C rating.
- Insulation compounds are rated for flame and sunlight-resistance
- Stranded conductors, uncoated copper per ASTM-B787 and ASTM-B8
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation per UL-854, UL-4703 and UL-44
MC4 Extension Cables have newer, snap-together multi-contact hard plastic connectors on each end. You can use these output cables between PV arrays with multi-contact cable outputs and junction boxes or grid-tie inverters.
- Snap-in locking
- Proven MC-Multilam technology with high long-term stability
- Tried and tested plug connectors
MC4 Cable Coupler Technical Data
PV Magazine – Weeding Out the Counterfeits