Ships in 5 - 6 business days.
PV/RHH/RHW-2 Wire 1000 Foot Spool for Solar Panels, Copper Conductor, Single-Insulated 10 AWG, 19-Strand 1000VDC/2000VDC, UL4703 Black, 90C Wet or Dry.
Type Photovoltaic copper conductors are suitable for outdoor rooftop applications without conduit and for use in conduits and raceways installed underground in conduit in wet locations, and where condensation and moisture accumulations within the conduit do not exceed 90ºC. Applications requiring direct burial is permitted for Type Photovoltaic per UL-854. Applications requiring type Photovoltaic conductor, temperatures shall not exceed 90ºC in wet or dry locations.
- Underwriters Laboratories Standards UL-4703, UL-854, UL-44
- ICEA T-29-520 (210,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test
- Complies with UL’s VW-1 (Vertical Wire) Flame Test
- NEMA WC70/ICEA S-95-658
- NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC)
- RoHS compliant.
- ARRA 2009; Section 1605 "Buy American" Compliant
- Flexibility at Low Temperature Test. Carries -40˚C rating.
- Insulation compounds are rated for flame and sunlight-resistance
- Stranded conductors, uncoated copper per ASTM-B787 and ASTM-B8
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation per UL-854, UL-4703 and UL-44