Ships in 5 - 6 business days.
- For step-up, step-down, generator and split-phase output balancing or as a series stacked inverter to load balancing autoformer
- Designed to be housed within the FLEXware 500 or FLEXware 1000 AC enclosures
- 25 AC amp dual pole breaker and mounting hardware
- Use for 120/240 Vac 60 Hz systems only
- PSX-240, PSX-240-Relay, and FW-X240 models
For step-up, step-down and balancing applications.
PSX-240 (Autoformer with Housing)
The OutBack PSX-240 (6 kVA) autotransformer can be used for 120 to 240 Vac step-up or 240 to 120 Vac step-down applications, generator balancing, general split-phase output balancing, or balancing the outputs of series-stacked inverters. Incorporating a transformer with 120 Vac / 30 Aac primary and secondary side, a temperature-activated cooling fan and a 25 Aac dual-pole breaker in a steel enclosure, the PSX-240 is ready to install in your custom application. Use for 120/240 Vac, 60 Hz systems only.