Ships in 5 - 6 business days.
The FLEXware 250 is for applications with modest power requirements such as cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and backup power systems. The FLEXware 250 accommodates all of the essential protective devices in the smallest possible space at the lowest installed cost.
Utilizing an extremely compact design and unique mounting features, one or two FLEXware 250 enclosures can be mounted on each end of a single FX Series Inverter/Charger. The FLEXware 250 enclosure is contructed of powder-coated aluminum and has been ETL listed. It provides breaker spaces for battery, PV array or PV GFP breakers and mounting locations for AC GFCI outlet, AC breakers and an Input-Output-Bypass Assembly. In keeping with the philosophy of FLEXware, the FLEXware 250's flexibility is evident in the generous number of knock-outs allowing the installation of conduit, cable glands, and other installation accessories.
- Holds up to eight 1 to 80 Amp, one 175 or 250 Amp panel mount breaker and a GFCI AC outlet (not included).
- Does not use the DCA or ACA for connection to an FX Series Inverter/Charger.
- DC current shunt not included
- DC and/or AC breaker enclosure for one FX Series Inverter/Charger
- Includes: Ground bus bar, DC breaker handle guard, breaker mounting hardware and enclosure mounting hardware.
- Unit Dimensions: (H x W x D) 7.5 x 6.5 x 8.6" (19.1 x 16.5 x 21.8 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions: (H x W x L) 9.75 x 8.4 x 11.6" (24.8 x 21.3 x 29.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Enclosure Type: Type-1 indoor (IP30
FLEXware 250 Parts List
The FLEXware 250 consists of an aluminum enclosure which can be used for either the AC or
DC side of an FX Series Inverter/Charger. Each FLEXware 250 includes:
- Installed ground bus bar
- Breaker Guard (for DC installations)
- Hardware Kits for mounting to an FX and for securing AC and DC breakers (refer to the hardware bag label for a complete listing of parts)
- Cover Plate
- Breaker Label Kit