Ships Freight in 4 - 5 business days.
Single 300 Watt Panel System
The JASPak Portable Solar Generator 300 watt system is the family sized solution to emergency back up power! Our American-made 153Ah battery will keep your fridge cold and phones charged with the 300 watt JASPak Solar Generator system. The 2 piece powerhouse sets up in minutes and provides power for hours! Roll out the 300 watt panel and recharge in hours!
Our 300 watt system uses ALL AMERICAN MADE COMPONENTS
- 153Ah VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Solar Power battery with a keyed master on/off switch
- 1100 watt, Pure Sine Wave inverter to provide clean, reliable electricity at 110VAC @ 60Hz
- Four 110 volt outlets on a switch
- 12 volt sub-systems with two 12v outlets and USB charging ports on individual switches and fuses
- Premium 12 volt battery charger/maintainer, desulfator standard with all generator systems
- Rolling 300 watt, mono-crystalline solar panel with 50ft power cable
- Full range panel tilt mounts for manual sun tracking and large 7″ wheels
- 30 amp MPPT solar charge controller with digital LCD meter for volts and amps
- Complete battery capacity monitor with remaining power and charge status
- Full 1-Year Warranty
What Will The JASPak 300 Run, And For How Long?
The JASPak 300 Portable Solar Generator works from a single 153Ah AGM battery. The rule for general operation of a solar generator is to not consume more than 50% of the battery in any single usage to provide for a long battery life and maximum charge/recharge cycles. The information below assumes battery operation only and NO SOLAR INPUT. Running time is greatly increased while solar power is being generated and put back into the system! If you adapt your usage to this rule, you can expect the following running times based on watts consumed:
- Cell phone charging at 8 watts/hr:….85-90 hours
- L.E.D. Lighting at 10 watts/hr:………75-80 hours
- Light bulb at 60 watts/hr:……………14-15 hours
- 22″ box fan at 80 watts/hr:………….11-13 hours
- Television at 120 watts/hr:………….7-8 hours
- Typical refrigerator at 140 watts/hr:.12-16 hours(1 hour on, 1 hour off)
- (10 watts = 1Ah)
The JASPak 300 uses a 1100 watt Pure Sine Wave inverter with a peak surge of 2200 watts for 3-5 seconds. This system is designed to run equipment under 1100 watts.
Solar Charge Controller
The JASPak Solar GeneratorJASPak Portable Solar Generators use MPPT technology to bring your system to a full charge quickly by intelligently maximizing the input voltage to higher charge amperage. All charge controllers come with a panel display for quick visibility to amps and volts.
Battery gauge displays current level of charge. Indicator shows timeframe of most recent full charge. The gauge is connected directly to the battery and does not require the main switch to be on for a quick view of state of charge.
USB and 12VDC Power Ports
The JASPak Solar GeneratorThe system includes three USB power ports that enable you to charge a variety of USB devices. Charging current ranges from 1.25a to 2.5a and will charge most tablets, pads and phones. Also, we have built in two 12VDC outlets for L.E.D. lighting, car chargers and any other 12VDC appliance you may need.
Simple to use, simple to maintain and simply all you need. The JASPak 300 Portable Solar Generator will provide many years of reliable service thanks to our integrated full-time battery maintenance system. Plug it into your house power and it will always be 100% ready for you when the lights go out…or if you take it to the game for tailgating – or camping – or hunting – or just to the backyard for watching the game!
Fast Solar Recharging
The JASPak Solar GeneratorThe JASPak 300 Portable Solar Generator system is designed to recharge a system from 50% depth of discharge to 100% charge in one day of sunshine while keeping your load running too! When needed, you just roll it out and aim towards the sun. We have built a truly cyclic system that is designed to run for days and days on a simple charge/recharge cycle.
The JASPak 300 Portable Solar Generator system comes standard with a 300 watt solar panel. The following recharge times assume 1) No load on the system 2) Battery is at 50% depth of discharge 3) Solar input power is at 75% of rated wattage:
300 watts with 225 watts of power:……..4-6 hours
The JASPak Solar GeneratorThe JASPak 300 Portable Solar Generator is able to have battery pack expansions added. Due to the size of our solar charge controller, we are at the maximum solar input on this system and cannot add any additional solar panels at this time.