Ships in 4 - 5 business days.
- Output Power: 250W AC
- Recommended max input power: 300W
- MPPT Range: 27 - 39 V
- Best-in-class 96.5% CEC efficiency
- Integrated Gound, eliminating the need for a copper grounding wire or WEEB
- CSA Listed per UL 1741/IEEE1547
Using higher powered modules in a 208/240V system? Go big with the M250. It offers all the advantages of the M215, but optimized for high power solar modules of up to 300W. Backed by a 25-year warranty and one million hours of product testing, the M250 gives reliability a whole new meaning.
- Can these be installed in parallel?
- No. One microinverter is designed for use with one solar panel. A microinverter is not designed to be installed in parallel, however, you can install 16 per branch circuit. So you can have 16 M250's all running on the same line of trunk cable. Each panel then produces the 240 watt nominal production (based on ideal operating conditions) and converts that power individually at the panel level to AC energy. You would use another type of inverter to install panels in parallel.