Ships in 4 - 5 business days.
The Enphase Energy Power Line Carrier is an ethernet bridge that utilizes the structure's AC electrical lines in place of an ethernet cable to connect Enphase ethernet devices to the network router. Two Enphase Powerline Carrier units are required to complete the bridge connection and are included.
AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps1
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75%2
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TL-PA2010 powerline adapter takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA2010 into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With its miniature design, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of plugging it anywhere in your home!
Up to 200Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA2010 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA2010 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Miniature Design, Ultra-compact
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA2010 is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 28.5mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. It's that simple! 1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet 2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter 3. Press the encryption buttons—and you're done! Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
Reduces Power Consumption Up to 75%
The TL-PA2010, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 75%*. *Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors.
1. The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
2. Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
- Two AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter TL-PA2010
- Two 2-meter RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD