Ships in 5 - 6 business days.
The Lay-In QIKLUG™, Type BGBL is manufactured from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum, and is ideally suited for grounding and bonding applications accommodating both copper and aluminum conductor sizes #14 AWG to 250 kcmil.
BGBL-4: 14-4 AL/CU Lay-In Lug Specifications
- Material: High strength 6061-T6 aluminum, tin plated
- suitable for aluminum or copper conductors
- FC-Burndy Pen-A PENETROX inhibitor is recommended for all aluminum terminations
- Connectors listed to UL 486B for aluminum and copper connectors
- CSA certified for aluminum and copper connectors
- Lay-In feature provides ease of installation
- Dimensions in brackets [ ] (see measurements below) are in millimeters rounded off to the nearest milliliter, unless otherwise noted, and are for reference only
- Wire Size: 4-14 AWG
- Hex Size: Slot
- Torque: #4-#6 AWG: 35 in-lbs., #8 AWG: 25 in-lbs., #10-#14 AWG: 20 in-lbs
- C: 0.38 
- E MIN: 0.37 
- H REF: 0.78 
- J: 1/4-28
- K DIA: 0.22 
- L: 1.07 
- N: 0.19 
- T: 0.15 
Features and Benefits
- UL 486B Listed, AL9CU rated
- For copper and aluminum conductor combinations up to 90 degrees Celsius, 600 Volt applications
- UL recognized for grounding and bonding
- Electro-tin plated.
- Provides low contact resistance
- Lay-in feature
For Solar panel installations and other uses.